Whether you’re involved in commercial or residential real estate matters, an experienced attorney can make all the difference. The real estate industry is in a constant state of evolution. Keeping current with the laws, regulations, and practices is essential in this business.
That’s why clients in Southwest Florida place their trust in our firm. Since its founding in 1940, Wotitzky, Wotitzky, Ross & McKinley, P.A. has become one of the most successful law practices in Southwest Florida, especially in the area of real estate law and litigation. We’ve assisted clients in the hospitality industry, retail, residential and mixed-use communities, business, entertainment, and beyond.
We provide legal counsel and representation in various aspects of the real estate business. Some of these areas include:
- Title Insurance Agents for Old Republic, Stewart Title and Chicago Title (FNTG)
- Commercial and Residential Transactions on behalf of Buyers and Sellers
- Property Management Litigations
- Title and Homeowners Association Disputes
- Drafting Contracts, Mortgages, Deed Restrictions and other Real Estate Documents
- Foreclosures and Evictions
- Disputes Against Brokers and Agents
- Environmental Audits and Disputes
- Construction Disputes
Years of investing and being active within the real estate industry has given our team of attorneys the connections and know-how to navigate your case and represent you in a way that will yield the best results possible. We explore the unique details and challenges of your case, allowing us to execute a knowledgeable assessment based on today’s laws and regulations.
Whether you’re looking to make a purchase, secure a loan, draw up a management or operating agreement, deal with title matters, navigate disputes over commercial or residential leases, or battle any other real estate claims, we assure our clients that they will find confidence in our attorneys.
Give us a call to see how we can help you today. 941-639-2171